TLC Plumbing & Utility is a diverse business grounded in plumbing and infrastructure services for residential and commercial clients. TLC’s service division provides plumbing, heating, cooling and drain repair, maintenance, and installation services to a broad customer base in Central New Mexico. TLC’s heavy commercial & industrial service department focuses on providing customized HVAC, mechanical service for businesses throughout New Mexico. TLC’s construction division offers a range of infrastructure services, including utility (storm, drain & sewer), earthwork, concrete, paving, mechanical plumbing & HVAC installation, and wastewater treatment facility construction.
Since 1987, TLC Plumbing has grown to be the leading Plumbing Company in Albuquerque. Since our founding in 1987, we have grown to have over 400 employees and are licensed, bonded and insured to perform a variety of residential, commercial and construction services throughout the state of New Mexico.
TLC is a different kind of company than most, and our intent is to stay different in a good way. TLC was founded and built with Honesty and Hard Work as the foundation to earn our customers’ trust through Consistency and Compassion, and we continue day-after-day to do the right things for the right reasons.
TLC Plumbing and Utility has an opening to join our award winning team as a:
Small Utilities Department Manager: As a Department Manager within the Service Division with TLC you will be responsible for providing customer driven leadership and direction, ensuring a safe and productive environment that promotes the long term success of TLC and its employees.
Essential Functions will include:
· Strong mechanical aptitude and an understanding of the regulatory requirements of the small diameter utility industry. Water, Sewer, Gas, Storm and Fire Including trenchless pipe bursting and directional boring.
· Able to provide consistent daily direction and leadership to 6 or more people.
· Has the ability to demonstrate and train the safety requirements of the industry along with the ability to train the bidding, production, and sales processes.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with good verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally; along with the ability to provide weekly reporting on departmental performance to Division Manager and owners.
· Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repetitively. Able to safely climb a ladder and an insurable driving record.
· Minimum of 3 years of management experience required.
Minimum of 3 years of management experience required
401(K) Retirement Plan
TLC Plumbing & Utility
Albuquerque | New Mexico